Dec 9, 2010

Funeral Pictures

Here are some pictures from the funeral. I promised lots of people (that I have now forgotten the names of. Sorry!) that I would upload so everyone can see. I hope you all enjoy them! IF anyone has anymore pictures and would like to share with either my family or would like them on the blog, please email them to me! My email is jessiehansen89@gmail.com

Display table during the viewing

This is the "ponytail picture" table. Its grandpa's favorite picture of grandma

Family picture display table

Susan and Eric Spencer at the viewing

The pallbearers from left to right: Eric Spencer, Nathan Spencer, John Nye, Matthew Hansen, Steven Hansen, Michael Hansen, Scott Hansen

Steven and Matthew Hansen

Eric and Nathan Spencer

Scott and Michael Hansen

Carrying grandma through the snow


The 3 oldest grandsons got to be pallbearers along with their fathers and Shelli's husband John Nye (end of the casket)


Three oldest grandsons








Myself and Emily-Two oldest grandchildren/granddaughters

Grandpa and his sister Gae

My parents Scott and Sheila Hansen

The original Hansens...now minus 1 :(

 Original Hansen men

Sheila, Emily, and Jessie Hansen
Steven Hansen Family
The Hansen siblings
Grandma's brother Virgil and his girls
Scott Hansen Family
Rakelle Hansen, Mary Beth (grandpa's sister) and Sheila Hansen
Grandpa and his sisters
My dad Scott Hansen and his aunt Mary Beth
Me and Aunt Gae

Dad and his Aunts
Me and grandma's brother Virgil
I just thought this was hilarious!
My siblings and I with grandma's flowers Left to right: Emily 19, Me 21, Conner 11, Michael 15
Michael Hansen 15 and Matthew Hansen 13
Mother and daughter Sheila and Emily Hansen
Grandpa and the Webbs, Michael and Debbie

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to look at all of you and you did a great job of labeling. Thank you for sharing, I am just so sorry, I couldn't be there, but looks pretty snowy for a California girl. I probably would have crashed the rental car.
    You have done a great job on this blog too, which makes everyone feel as though they were there. Love, BettyJo

    ReplyDelete