Nov 14, 2010

Sunday Morning Update

Grandma slept until 3am...she went to bed really early last night due to how tired she was after all that went on yesterday. Her voice remains weak, and her appetite...non-existent. Grandpa did get her to eat several bites of egg this morning. She has also had several drinks, small ones but it is liquid getting into her frail body! Grandpa has gone to Sacrament Meeting today...only the 3rd time he has left the house this past week. Grandma used the oxygen again this morning and will probably need some again later today. She has had a couple of visitors today and a phone call too. Scott and Susan are trying to get her to rest. She isn't very obedient to her children. Thank you for all the prayers, cards, food, visits, and other well wishes! Grandma does appreciate them, and even though she is very weak and gets tired so easily, she loves to see her friends. Keep on posting...more updates later!!

6 comments:

  1. How did all those beautiful grandchildren grow up so fast???? Where has the time gone....seems like only yesterday that Jessie was a baby. I loved the pictures. I do hope you got one of all 24 of you. What a great idea. Thank you for the updates of my sweet friend. Please give her a hug for me. I love her. Kathy Lazott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, your family members are beautiful, and we know where they got their beauty!

    I think of you continually throughout each day, and each thought includes a prayer for your comfort and David's.

    Spregg sends his love as well. Thank you, David for the "blogging" instructions.

    Joyce





    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and Hugs to my hero friend.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful for David and Paula. They never failed to send birthday cards and they were, and are, the kindest, most pleasant people I have ever met. They are an inspiration to me and everyone who knows them.
    Paula you are the epitome of a Lady. I hope my daughters are like you. I love you. You will never know the influence you have had on my life. God bless you!

    Theron Telford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our dear gorgeous aunt Paula. We love you so much. The birthday cards you and uncle David send every year are so much more than just cards. They are a reminder of how much you love and care about us. I have loved getting them so much that Jed (my husband) and I have decided to steal the tradition. We are trying to be as good as you have been about sending them every year, but we're not quite there yet haha. Growing up, I didn't get to see you as often as I would have liked, but I always loved watching how sweet and gentle you are to everyone around you, it makes me truly want to be a better person. I wish I could have made it up to say hi to you. Cassie told me how gorgeous you looked as always :). You and uncle David and your family are in our prayers and thoughts. Thank you so much for all the things you have taught me. We love you!

    Megan(Telford) and Jed Reisner

    ReplyDelete