Nov 22, 2010

Monday Update

Last night was a pretty rough night with no much sleep again. Too bad for both G&G. Nurse Tracy was here this morning, she is Grandma's nurse for a few months ago. Grandma's O2 level was in the 90's so that is good news!! She is continuing to run a fever, so she is doing the hot/cold thing again. She has only had a few bites of food this morning and isn't really interested in eating anything at all. Grandma's voice is very very weak today and since she didn't sleep last night she is very tired. We will continue to try and get her to eat and drink. Please keep on praying for our sweet Grandma/Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Paula and Dave,
    Glad to hear about things in your days. Love seeing your pictures. Nice!!! As always you're in our prayers and we love you. Hope you can have rest tonight. Stay warm in this cold weather. Maybe you are still too warm Paula. We hope the antibiotics help soon. We love you both very much, Ross & Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been checking in more but Skye and I left town to go college "shopping". Sorry to hear that you're struggling with a fever and that you had trouble sleeping last night! I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep today. I will see you tomorrow! Hugs to you Paula! As always you're in my prayers! I love you!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Paula,
    I hope you had a better night than the last one and the fever is down. I love that I can check in every day and see how you are doing and see your sweet face. This blog thing is great! I am on the computer most of the day, with my work, so it is natural to me to check on you first thing and last thing. There is a storm blowing outside my window, but I am cozy inside. I guess we got what is left of the blizzard that hit Seattle last night. I have to go weigh in at Jenny Craig this morning, and I am not happy with my dieting this week. Ate too much apple pie from Apple Hill. It was Jana's 41st birthday last Thursday and we drove up to Apple Hill in Placerville to get some pie and apples. But, overall I have lost 25 pounds this year, so I'm happy at that. Wish I could give you some of those pounds. I'm doing some invoicing for cruise clients today and researching for new clients who want to cruise the coastline from Los Angeles to Vancouver. Boring huh, I love you cuz and I love your sweet husband and Shelli and all the rest of the family too. You are an angel in my life. Bye for now, BettyJo

    ReplyDelete