Nov 12, 2010

Friday Afternoon Update

Grandma had to use oxygen this afternoon for about 15 minutes. She was quite unhappy about it, but it raised her O2 levels from 85 to 95. Nurse Brooke finally came by and checked up on Grandma. Paula ate 3 TINY bites of cookie and "drank" aka through a HUGE syringe 2oz of coke! She is VERY VERY tired this afternoon! She isn't very obedient when we tell her to sleep, but hopefully she will rest! I'll have another update later tonight! Thank you for all your prayers, love, and friendship to my sweet little grandma!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Blog! Thank you for the photos, updates and information. What a wonderful woman she is! Grateful she raised such wonderful children. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family
    Bart & Angie Casperson & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Paula is still beautiful as ever. She is such a trooper. Loved te pictures. Thank you Jessie for keeping this updates. I love you Paula, Kathy Lazott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling so sad that I am not the one there taking your pictures right now (insert sad face). We are having a wonderful visit with my parents, however, so that makes it better :-) I hope that they go well and that they are a treasured memory of your beautiful family. We love you dearly and you look beautiful! Would it be possible for Tripp and I to come a say 'hi' for a quick 2 minutes this afternoon? Paula, you have taught me so much and I aspire to be as amazing as you are! Love you so much,
    Alesha Russo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula you look beautiful as ever! We love you and are thinking of you everyday!

    James, Ali and Family.

    ReplyDelete